Today we are witnessing the early, turbulent days of a revolution as significant as any other in human history. As these new mediums of human communications reach the lives of more and more individuals, law firms and all professional service providers face the same uncharted challenges in trying to shape the direction of future services.
The competitiveness problem being faced by so many law firms today is not a problem of “foreign” competition, but rather a problem of “nontraditional” competition.
This competition among and between all professional service providers has given the consumer the opportunity to shop among the various professions for many of the services that have been traditionally provided by attorneys.
Strategic Planning & Practice Development
- Examine firm governance, administrative and financial management
- Analyze leadership training within the organization and evaluate synergism among and between practice areas.
- Assist in the development of strategic planning and marketing initiative.
- Evaluate client mix and workload analysis
- Determine your competitiveness in the markets and the organizational changes that are required to continually compete in these markets.
- Assess the feasibility of your existing strategic and evaluate the implications for the firm and its people.
- Facilitate the development of a firm vision, and work with you to implement your strategic objectives.
- Assist you in implementing governance structure that is aligned with your strategic needs.
Firm Retreat Planning and Facilitation
- Facilitating the development of personal vision statements, mission statements for practice groups and firm-wide mission statements.
- Prepare agendas and retreat workbooks about strategic and financial planning, governance, lawyer compensation, practice management and marketing, retirement planning, etc.
- Explore emerging business trends and practices to assist firms in shaping the future direction of the firm.
- Recommend alternative management and economic practices tailored to your firm’s immediate and long-term needs.
- Balancing Work and Family Life.